Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rooftop Revolutionary...what?

So, another group dead set on changing the world...
Another political team pushing "the candidate America needs"
Another extremist with an absolute ideology

No, no and no.

I don't want to change the world. That's not our job. I want to change the United States.
I don't have a candidate and I am not a candidate. I do not know of anyone running or planning on running who I trust and would stand behind. That's a problem.
I am not an extremist. I do not blindly support anything, not even my own viewpoints. Government must change, because those that they govern are forever changing in a changing country.

You must "trade purism for pragmatism, extremism for centralism."
-Sam Tanenhaus The Death of Conservatism.

Welcome to my blog.

No comments: